Fire & Explosion Accident Lawyers
Billions Recovered for Victims & Families Nationwide
Fires and explosions are catastrophes that can devastate property, people, and the futures of families. When negligence or wrongful acts are to blame, Athea Trial Lawyers can help victims and counsel seek accountability.
Athea Trial Lawyers is a national trial practice comprised of six of the nation’s most respected plaintiffs’ attorneys. Our team has taken on public entities and municipal agencies, the federal government, and some of the world’s largest corporations and won. We have the resources and expertise to help victims pursue the compensation they deserve following losses caused by fires and explosions.
Why Choose Athea Trial Lawyers?
Athea Trial Lawyers has been trusted by victims and counsel across the country to handle the most complex, high-stakes claims.
- We’ve secured billions for clients and record results nationwide.
- Our attorneys are among the most respected in the country, and include three members of the illustrious invite-only Inner Circle of Advocates.
- We build winning cases by leveraging specialized insight, expertise, and creative storytelling.
We proudly represent victims nationwide and support counsel in prominent cases. Consultations are FREE and confidential. Call(800) 664-0161 or contact us online to request yours.
Fire & Explosion Lawsuits
Fire and explosion lawsuits may arise from many different incidents. Whether they involve industrial facilities, dangerous substances, utilities, or gas leaks, Plaintiffs depend on skilled attorneys to conduct the necessary investigations and effectively prove their claims in court.
At Athea Trial Lawyers, our attorneys have cultivated remarkable careers fighting for families who’ve been victimized by corporate greed. We’re prepared to take on serious injury and wrongful death cases resulting from all types of regulatory violations, property hazards, and defective products. This includes fire and explosion cases involving:
- Wildfires started by utility-owned electrical equipment
- Plant and refinery explosions involving hazardous chemicals
- Residential explosions / fires
- Premises liability and unsafe property conditions
- Failures to have emergency plan / functioning smoke detector
- Defective products, electrical defects, and faulty machinery
- Natural gas leaks and explosions
- ATV / ROV, watercraft, and auto defects
- Negligent utilities, contractors, or public entities
Fire and explosion lawsuits are high-stakes claims that often put major corporations, public entities, and utilities on alert. Whether they involve industrial facilities, public utilities, or gas leaks, these catastrophic events can often be traced back to negligence. Some examples include:
- Failure to adequately inspect and maintain equipment
- Failure to address potential property hazards or complaints from tenants
- Regulatory violations, including violations of lockout / tag-out procedures.
- Incorrect handling or storage of dangerous substances
- Lack of adequate warnings, barricades, or security
- Failure to install functioning fire alarms / smoke detectors
- Failure to implement emergency / site safety plan
Fire & Explosion Injuries
Explosions and fires can have life-altering consequences. Injuries common in these cases include:
- Burn injuries and smoke inhalation
- Severe tissue / organ damage
- Hearing or vision loss
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Disability and disfigurement
- Wrongful death
If you suffered losses due to fire or an explosion, you may be able to recover compensation for:
- Lost income and future earnings
- Medical bills and future medical expenses
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Displacement / property loss
- Business interruption
- Bad faith damages when insurers fail promptly or fairly pay valid claims
- Punitive damages in cases involving egregious negligence
Examples of Our Results
Athea Trial Lawyers has won billions for the seriously injured in cases involving devastating catastrophes, serious injuries, and explosions. Some examples of our results:
- $42 million verdict in a fiery truck crash case
- $19.8 million verdict in explosion case resulting in burns
- $12.5 million settlement over tank explosion.
Call to Discuss Your Explosion / Fire Claim: (800) 664-0161
Explosions, fires, and catastrophes can make for exceedingly complex claims. At Athea Trial Lawyers, we’re available to help families immediately after tragedy strikes, and have the resources to conduct meticulous investigations, discovery, and trial prep. Our attorneys also provide support and trial services to counsel in prominent cases.
Call (800) 664-0161 or contact us online to request a free consultation.
An interventional cardiologist sued a Hospital for defamation for engaging in a peer review process that was financially motivated.
Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death $268.6M
Our client died at 13 years of age after the physicians caring for her administered too much of the sedation drug Propofol.
Traumatic Brain Injury $160.5M
Defective Hormone Replacement Therapy $134M
Jury verdict for three Nevada women who took Wyeth Pharmaceuticals to trial after they all developed breast cancer from taking defective hormone therapy drugs to alleviate menopausal symptoms.
Medical Fraud Verdict $105M
Robert Young, the father of the Alkaline Diet, and New York Times bestseller, and self-proclaimed doctor, promised to cure cancer with a strict alkaline diet and IV alkaline treatments.
Defective Hormone Therapy $78.7M
Jury verdict for our client that developed breast cancer from her use of post-menopausal hormone therapy drugs.
Wrongful Implant of Pacemaker $67.3M
This case exposed a conspiracy between a pacemaker manufacturer and a corrupt doctor to implant pacemakers and defibrillators into patients who did not need them.
Asbestos Mesothelioma $55.5M
Truck Collision Injuries $36.4M
Amputation of Leg $34.5M
Athea Trial Lawyers is a firm comprised of six of the most accomplished female trial attorneys in the nation. We don’t believe in glass ceilings and we don’t just lean in – we take the lead and WIN.
Friedman | Rubin, PLLP, Bremerton, WA
Mary Alexander & Associates, P.C
The Lanier Law Firm, Houston
Gair Gair Conason
Panish Shea & Boyle LLP
We provide unparalleled legal representation to our clients.
We build a winning case through expert storytelling and experience.
We work with other attorneys to obtain the highest verdicts or settlements at any stage.
We fund, support, mentor and promote female trial attorneys to take lead roles in prominent cases.
We find creative ways to tell your case story with memorable, eye-catching graphics and demonstratives with Slide Girl.
We look beyond the walls of traditional brick and mortar law firms to promote and advance women in our courtrooms.
We create and promote workshops for our peers to craft the perfect approach in trial.
We invest in the future of others to create monumental change.